Last Sunday I shared on how to make “Tom Yam” and hope you had already tried it.
This Sunday, I’ll be sharing another Thai food, it is known as “Neung Pla Manao” (Neung means 1, Pla means fish, and manao means lemon). I think you will love it!
You need to prepare the following:
1. 1 big fish = clean and cut in between (please don’t cut the fish in half)
2. lemon = squeeze to make a juice
3. chili = chopped or cut into smaller ones
4. lemon grass = cut the same size as chili
5. garlic = cut the same size as chili and lemon grass
What to do:
1. Make a juice out of lemon
2. combine with chili, garlic and lemon grass that you had cut
3. Then place all the combined ingredients to the fish you had prepared and steam for 30 minutes (or you can use microwave)
4. Be sure to have a remaining sauce if done and that’s it! You’re done!
Now the fish is ready to take off! lol, This is done. It’s ready to eat. My Yummy Sunday for this week!
I would like to thank Janet for this avenue to share my skill in cooking.