We started our English Camp this week so I don’t have enough time to blog. But I’m still awaiting this time to share because it’s Sunday.
This week I had asked my Thai friend to make my favorite Thai food “Ratna” and I saw how she made it. I will try to write the recipe next time. I will show you how she made it. Quite easy and interesting.
Thai food are very delicious because of their tasty sauce.
I will try to make a recipe next time and you can try it.
Last Sunday I shared on how to make “Tom Yam” and hope you had already tried it.
This Sunday, I’ll be sharing another Thai food, it is known as “Neung Pla Manao” (Neung means 1, Pla means fish, and manao means lemon). I think you will love it!
You need to prepare the following:
1. 1 big fish = clean and cut in between (please don’t cut the fish in half)
2. lemon = squeeze to make a juice
3. chili = chopped or cut into smaller ones
4. lemon grass = cut the same size as chili
5. garlic = cut the same size as chili and lemon grass
What to do:
1. Make a juice out of lemon
2. combine with chili, garlic and lemon grass that you had cut
3. Then place all the combined ingredients to the fish you had prepared and steam for 30 minutes (or you can use microwave)
4. Be sure to have a remaining sauce if done and that’s it! You’re done!
It looks like this:
You need to make a sauce that looks like this to make it palatable and delicious.
Now the fish is ready to take off! lol, This is done. It’s ready to eat. My Yummy Sunday for this week!
I would like to thank Janet for this avenue to share my skill in cooking.
Every Sunday we usually attend Thai services. We find it more interesting although we could not fully understand the language. For us it’s more fantastic and our sons wanted to go there every Sunday.
For a couple of weeks, I’d been craving for a Thai food, they call “Ratna.” When we went to the church I was so glad because they prepared the food I was craving the past weeks.
It’s their custom to prepare food on Sundays, then right after the service, everyone will join the group for lunch. Thai food are really great and spicy of course but tastes good. You will really amazed how they cook with all the spices!