Having a grateful heart is what our Heavenly Father longs for His children. Just to be thankful for all the things He has done.
This Thursday I am thankful for
1. His great love… for all His saints
2. His compassion… on His children
3. His kindness… to mankind
4. His protection… (this week we were in Bangkok and attended a retreat while the city is in
chaos, we never had any fear of anything and we’re safe)
5. His provision… (we just knew yesterday that Thursday and Friday were still holiday,
supposedly the holiday were from Monday till Wednesday only because it’s
Songkran in Thailand– also known as Thai New Year but they extended it
until Friday –maybe because of the unrest situation in the city of Bangkok,
so we need to stay until Tuesday to apply for our passport renewal in the Phil.
Embassy here in Bangkok…we trust God’s provision as we stay for the next
couple of days here)
6. His Unfailing Love and care ( I believe He will just provide someone and help us as visit our
Embassy and apply for our passport renewal. He knows what will happen to
us in the next few days and we are confident that He will bless us)
7. His unlimited grace… an Amazing God!!!!
For more Thankful Thursdays please visit Women Taking a Stand by Laurie