Having a grateful heart is what our Heavenly Father longs for His children. Just to be thankful for all the things He has done.
This Thursday I am thankful for
1. His great love… for all His saints
2. His compassion… on His children
3. His kindness… to mankind
4. His protection… (this week we were in Bangkok and attended a retreat while the city is in
chaos, we never had any fear of anything and we’re safe)
5. His provision… (we just knew yesterday that Thursday and Friday were still holiday,
supposedly the holiday were from Monday till Wednesday only because it’s
Songkran in Thailand– also known as Thai New Year but they extended it
until Friday –maybe because of the unrest situation in the city of Bangkok,
so we need to stay until Tuesday to apply for our passport renewal in the Phil.
Embassy here in Bangkok…we trust God’s provision as we stay for the next
couple of days here)
6. His Unfailing Love and care ( I believe He will just provide someone and help us as visit our
Embassy and apply for our passport renewal. He knows what will happen to
us in the next few days and we are confident that He will bless us)
7. His unlimited grace… an Amazing God!!!!
For more Thankful Thursdays please visit Women Taking a Stand by Laurie
It’s Thursday again and I’m glad that I can thank my God for all the things He has done this week and the rest of our lives.
This is a week where we remember God’s love through sending His son Jesus to die on the cross and through Him we can have life eternal. He sacrificially suffered on our behalf. This is what Thankful Thursday is all about! We are thankful because of His great love.
The great thing is, Jesus did not die and nothing happened. But He was raised from the dead on the third day. What a hope and a great blessing to all of us.
I am always grateful to….
* God for His Unfailing Love
* Jesus for His sufferings and death on the cross – it is really sacrificial love
* my great family
* my friends
* the country where I belong
* all the people that God loved – my prayer is that all mankind might come to know Jesus’ love
and recognize HIM as Lord and Savior
Thank you Laurie for leading this Thankful Thursday. More Thankful Thursday here
I’m glad it’s Thursday again. It’s really a great thing to be thankful to the Lord always.
1. I thank God for His amazing grace
2. I thank Him for the strength He gave each day
3. I thank Him for His sustaining grace, since we came back from Phuket we had Kids’ English Camp the next day and it’s quite tiring but by God’s grace I was able to keep going.
4. I thank Him for friends and God’s blessing for them too
5. I thank Him for my family and friends in the Phil.
6. I thank God for this Thankful Thursday site, it’s really a blessing for me
7. I thank our all-powerful and all-knowing God who knows all and blesses His children
More Thankful Thursday with Women Taking a Stand by Laurie
Today is a blessed day for me, a day when my mother show me the world. A very special day for me to celebrate. And I am thankful to my Creator and Saviour for all His blessings.
My thanksgiving lists:
1. I am very thankful to God for another life, another year, and another blessing … a day to celebrate! Today is my birthday! Yehey!
2. I am thankful for my family especially my loving hubby, and my 2 great sons
3. For my family in the Phil. that the Lord blessed
4. For friends who always supporting and praying for us too
5. For friends in Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and other countries
6. For my friends online who also gave comments, thank you so much, I really appreciate it. It’s wonderful to know that we can connect through.
7. For our work, students, and friends around the place
8. For a trip to Phuket today. This is for the first time that we can go and visit the place. Many place are telling us that the place is nice. Thank you Lord for giving us a chance to enjoy the beauty of nature!!!
For more thankful Thursdays please visit LYNN. Thank you so much for this avenue to be Thankful for all the things the Lord has done! Blessings to all!
I am always thankful to my Faithful Saviour and Master. He has been there all the way for us as a family and my family back home. He has been our dwelling place and the source of everything. Thank you Lord for being there always.
I would like to share some of the things He has done this week.
1. For our visa extension – it’s first time for us to apply here in Hatyai – last Thursday I had already thank God for it. However, the immigration officer gave us hard times. Many papers were being asked especially for my family – they had asked all the papers to be translated to Thai. Within me, there was crying moments between me and the Lord. It’s not so easy to translate it within just a couple of days. And besides, nobody would like to accept it with a limited time to translate. However, God has His own way and He makes no mistakes! My thought was different from His! And that’s my God and thank Him for that!
We went back last Monday to the immigiration office and they approved although they saw some corrections in the translation. It’s good I had brought with me the original copy. But we still need to be back after our passport renewal this summer but everything was okay. Thank you for all the prayers!
2. For the renewed strength He has given us – we had our English Camp last week until this week and last Monday, the team went to another province to teach English in the afternoon after our English Camp in the morning. The same persons involved in this activity. Everybody were in a hurry but Praise God for protection and strength.
3. For this month is a month of birthdays in my family circle: my brother-in-law just celebrated his birthday yesterday, my cousin will celebrate her birthday on the 26th, the same with mine, my niece Dawna Gaylle who was miraculously healed by Leukemia last Oct. 2008 will also be celebrating her 14th birthday on the 24th.
You will be blessed indeed if you will read the whole story here.
Thank you so much for this Thankful Thursday site
Graphics for Thank You Comments
I would like to thank our Great Creator for this Thursday. He has been the source of our strength, it is renewed every morning. Great is His faithfulness!
Here are some of my lists:
1. Thank you Father for the renewed strength every hour of the day.
2. Thank you for the good health each day of our lives as a family.
3. Thank you for blessing us with friends
4. Thank you for another opportunity to renew our visas as a family today
5. Thank you for friends who care especially the one who gave us a new laptop, blessings to his family
6. Thank you Father for your word that gives us a lamp to our feet and a light to our path
For more Thankful Thursday posts please visit LYNN