I found this funny video while staying at home and resting since I have measles, I decided to stay and do something to make my mind work and won't feel bored. You might enjoy looking at this. It's the Best Coin Ever Spent by a kid and something happened after few minutes which she never expected and everyone was surprised. Try to stay for a while, enjoy, and have fun wacthing.
Saturday, October 12, 2013
I just want to share and see for yourself this video. The grandma singing with gusto. She's cute and gives her best. Guess, there are some who are like her who can sing well and enjoy singing with friends. Happy Sunday everyone. I'm staying at home and wasn't able to go out because I had german measles. In order for me to be safe and others not to be contaminated, I just stay at home and do the scratching, huhu! It's itchy to the max. And for me to avoid scratching I watch movies in videos. The singing grandma has a great voice. Anyway, I'm done and hopefully the next day I will survive. Blessings to everyone.
Friday, October 11, 2013
1. Garlic-Just a small amount of garlic has the ability to activate liver enzymes that helps your body flush out toxins. Garlic also holds high amounts of allicin and selenium, two natural compounds that aid in liver cleansing.
2. Grapefruit-High in both vitamin C and antioxidants, grapefruit increase the natural cleansing processes of the liver. A small glass of freshly-squeezed grapefruit juice will help boost production of liver detoxification enzymes that help flush out carcinogens and other toxins.
3. Leafy Green Vegetables-One of our most powerful allies in cleansing the liver, Extremely high in plant chlorophyll, greens literally suck up environmental toxins from the blood stream. With their distinct ability to neutralize heavy metals, chemicals and pesticides, these cleansing foods offer a powerful protective mechanism for the liver. Try incorporating leafy greens such as bitter gourd, arugula, dandelion greens, spinach, mustard greens and chicory into your diet. This will help increase the creation and flow of bile, the substance that removes waste from the organs and blood.
4. Avocados-This nutrient-dense super-food helps the body produce glutathione, which is necessary for the liver to cleanse harmful toxins. Recent studies indicate improved liver health when avocados are eaten regular.
5. Olive Oil-Cold-pressed organic oils such as olive, hemp and flax-seed are great for the liver, when used in moderation. They help the body by providing a lipid base that can suck up harmful toxins in the body. In this way, it takes some of the burden off the liver in terms of the toxic overload that many of us suffer from.
6. Walnuts-Holding high amount of the amino acid arginine, walnuts aid the liver in detoxifying ammonia. Walnuts are also high in glutathione and omega-3 fatty acids which support normal liver cleansing actions.
7. Turmeric helps boost liver detox, by assisting enzymes that actively flush out known dietary carcinogens.
8. Herbal Green tea is loaded with catechins, a type of plant antioxidant that has been shown in studies to eliminate liver fat accumulation and promote proper liver function. This powerful herbal beverage also protects the liver against toxins that would otherwise accumulate and cause serious damage. Hope it will help you in many ways as you continue to strive for good health.