Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Taste of Baguio

MellowYellowBadge Last summer, our teenager Em2 with his cousin Kriz had a chance to visit Baguio for the first time. My youngest sister gave them a treat to Baguio and they were able to enjoy the coldness and the fantastic place. They even wanted to go back next year.

They had a great experience of the place and had an enjoyable break. My sister whispered; she might be bringing us there next year. That would be a year of waiting, though... Anyway, it was hubby's desire to visit that place, might be for the first time if the Lord will allow it to happen.

This is my post for Mellow Yellow Monday. Have a nice day!

Mel Alarilla July 31, 2011 at 6:28 PM

Yes, I understand that Baguio is not that accessible to you because you have to travel all the way from the Visayas. Well it is good as advertised and the weather there is really cooler than in the lowlands. I've been there many times before but I also want to go there again for my youngest daughter who have not been there yet. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

casseydab August 1, 2011 at 2:38 AM

been here last nigh haha la lng ko nag comments....tani ako man maka pa baguio

amiableamy August 1, 2011 at 4:07 AM

Oh! I have never been to Baguio. One of the places that I would love to visit next time:-) Thanks for stopping by in my blog. See you back next time <3

anne August 1, 2011 at 7:32 AM

I haven't visit the place and I have heard so many beautiful spots of the place, wish I could go there sometimes. Mine is up for MYM SAHM’s Online Diary

chubskulit August 1, 2011 at 1:21 PM

God listens sis so you might be able to next year.

Golden champagne Mangoes is my entry, hope you can come and see. Have a nice week.

Chie August 4, 2011 at 10:36 PM

The last time I went to Baguio was in 2000. Hoping to visit the summer capital again very soon! :)