Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Couple's Corner - Total Opposite

Rodliz’s Nest
Although I'm quite late but I still wanted to post. Sorry guys but I still wanted to share. I love this meme too and couples corner is something that we need to give importance to. Yes, I always agree that there are no perfect couple but we can do something to make our lives something memorable as possible. Here are some of the truths about us.

1. I'm madly in love and enjoys eating vegies but hubby ate a little.
2. He loves meat I like fish.
3. I don't spend that much but when hubby had money he enjoys spending for the family.
4. I love to eat spicy food now he learns to eat, hahaha!
5. He loves to talk and I refrain from talking a lot.
6. He loves to watch movies especially about army, or wars and adventure but I enjoy romance movies and true to life stories.
7. He enjoys reading any books like fiction or anything but I enjoy reading true stories and books about the mysteries of God.
8. I like going to the mall but he loves going to the park.
9. He loves to pack things and enjoys cleaning but I seldom do it.
10. He could easily make friends but I find it difficult.
11. I love to barter but he doesn't.
12. I love to play musical instruments but he enjoys looking at me.

There are a lot to share but I need to end here. Thanks to Rodliz for the Couples Corner. Blessings to all.

josie August 5, 2010 at 9:24 AM

So it's true, opposite poles attracts each other..in your case..lol.. thanks for sharing..

Mel Alarilla August 6, 2010 at 12:24 AM

This is a very informative meme. I believe that opposite attracts. People look for somebody who has something she does not have. It's like complementing each other so that they will become complete. Maybe God intended it that way. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

Mel Cole of PA, USA August 6, 2010 at 5:06 AM

We're the same in your number 7, hubby like fiction books, super. Me, I like true stories, like chicken soup, lols. BTW sis, can we ex links? buzz me up when you're interesed and here's my 2nd blog: www.lovehomegrowgarden.info

Fe August 7, 2010 at 11:51 PM

thanks for sharing this,ganun talaga ang tadhana , wla jud gi pagtabo sa Ginoo ang 2 couples na prehas ug personality no :)

Newlyweds August 8, 2010 at 5:29 PM

thanks for sharing..it`s really amazing.. : )

Mommy Liz August 9, 2010 at 6:54 AM

"He loves to pack things and enjoys cleaning but I seldom do it."

kakaiba to ah, hahaha! hubby ko, ay naku, mahirap na lang magsalita. sarap batukan.. but know what? kahit may mga differences kau, ang saya nyo pa rin di ba? it's how you accept each other flaws and all. compromise is also important.

Rossel August 10, 2010 at 1:43 AM

yes opposites attract. it's your difference that are giving spice to your marriage.