Tuesday, April 20, 2010

BC Bloggers' Party - Know Me More

Photobucket

As one of the members of BC Bloggers' I'm grateful. I'm glad to know other members too. Before anything else, I would like to greet the very head of this BC Bloggers' Group Paula of Mommy Diary, belated Happy Happy Blessed Birthday. Growing older and becoming wiser... I just hope that you will still accept this late post.

Let me share to you something about me. My name was taken from the Bible, my auntie named me Sarah ( but here in the blogging world I'm known as Princess Sarah - for a change naman, hehe! ) His Unfailing Love was my first blog that existed in late Dec 2008. I finished my Bachelor's Degree in Education in 1992. Was a Glee Club member at the same years when I took my education degree and been a scholar during those years. While groping in the dark as a newbie in the blogging world, 3 blogs followed that I never thought I could keep it going. I was changing fonts and templates and if I wasn't satisfied with it, I did another one and it happened that I continued to write again and again. So Bacolod and Beyond came into being, it's all about places and food, My Memories and Crystals followed which I shared about my skills in making bracelets, made of swarovski crystals and other trinkets for women, I also did another one for My Family Daily Adventure.

I'm blessed with a God-fearing love of my life, sweet, loving and caring sweetie.

With the added blessing to us, our two sons with different looks, try to look at this picture... it happens 5 years ago, hehe!

I love to train and direct a choir in our church. I love cross stitching, ladies' trinkets like bracelets, necklaces, rings and earrings. I also love to cook, doing some exercises with hubby and a lot more.

My Family 5 years ago

3 years ago

I love my family, I treasure my friends, and I trust God for everything that happens and the future that life may bring. Presently, I'm back to the Phil. due to my physical condition after my miscarriage last January. I was diagnosed to have myoma that caused my miscarriage. But praised be to the God of heavens, when I came back, my myoma became smaller and there was no pain, and bleeding. I believe God will continue to heal me. Thanks to all who really prayed for me. The Lord answers the prayers of His children.

Chris April 21, 2010 at 1:44 AM

hello! dropping by from BC bloggers!

seth April 21, 2010 at 6:07 AM

I'm here from the BC Bloggers Party..nice to meet you here :-)

Mel Alarilla April 21, 2010 at 2:27 PM

God is really good to you as He has healed you of your myoma. I never stopped praying for you as soon as I learned that you have myoma and I'm thankful that the Lord heard our collective prayers. You have a wonderful family. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

Makoy April 24, 2010 at 3:47 AM

Hello there! This is Makoy of the Certified Pinoy Blogger. I have a new contest titled "Humor Me Makoy Contest." I am giving away a total of $300 cash prize. I hope you can join the contest. Visit www.makoyskie.com and click the contest logo on the right sidebar for more details.

Thank you very much and hope to see you!

makoy :)

Chin chin April 29, 2010 at 5:24 PM

Hello Princess Sarah. You have a wonderful family and God does answer prayers, doesn't He. How wonderful is He! Glad to meet you from the BC bloggers.

keylogger August 24, 2011 at 10:37 PM