Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Word-Filled Wednesday

And we know
that in all things God works
for the good of those who love Him,
who have been called
according to His purpose
Romans 8:28
I am grateful today that in the midst of frustrations and trials we can still say that we are safe in His loving arms. It's sad to think of the loss of our baby but God works for good.

Thank you to all who prayed for me. I'm okay now, as far as health is concerned. We are just coping with the new change. It's sudden and hurting but life is like that. I still need an operation for the myoma to be gone. Now, this verse is real to us these days and I'm blessed to have Jesus.

Please visit PennyRaine for more posts and be blessed.

life's journey February 3, 2010 at 3:20 AM

Another favorite of mine. Thanks for the reminders. Happy WFW! Mine is ready...

nanay,  February 3, 2010 at 3:59 AM

God is so wise to be mistaken, He is too good to be unkind, but when things don't go as planned and we don't understand and you can't trace His hand, just TRUST HIS HEART.

lori February 3, 2010 at 4:52 AM

Oh Sarah, I'm sorry to hear about your loss, but we believe that baby waits to meet you again soon in heaven.
I'll be keeping you and your family in my prayers...you are right, God does work for GOOD, ALL the time..and His plans are not ours...

peace on this journey,
lori

Joyfull February 3, 2010 at 8:20 AM

Continued prayers will be with you, may you continue to find strength and comfort in God's Word.

Chie Wilks February 3, 2010 at 8:54 AM

such a very wonderful verse.... wish you well sis...remember God is always Good.

mine is here

Lisa February 3, 2010 at 10:58 AM

I'm so sorry for your loss, sister. But as you said, you have JESUS and you will see your little one again one day.

That is a wonderful scripture.

Hugs,
Lisa

LeAnn * ~ See Great Things February 3, 2010 at 12:07 PM

One of my favorite verses!! I certainly never tire of seeing it and reading it because it blesses me every time. Thanks!

Karen February 3, 2010 at 1:34 PM

May God comfort you today. I lost a young son and I know the heartache. I will pray for you.

Cathy February 3, 2010 at 6:27 PM

Thank God for His Word. Praying for comfort and peace ~

Mylene February 3, 2010 at 7:46 PM

Be strong and keep your faith Ate Sarah. God works for the our good. His plan may not seemed be rational on our limited mind, but His plan is the best for us.

He's probably preparing you for a greater ministry.

Amydeanne February 4, 2010 at 12:23 AM

sorry, I hit reply too fast! ack,

I am sorry for you loss as well. His ways are not our ways.. and though we don't understand we know he has reasons. hugs and prayers for you!

melandria February 4, 2010 at 9:52 AM

I am so sad to hear about your situation. Your in my prayers and I know you can make it trough.

Mel Alarilla February 4, 2010 at 1:44 PM

Oh I'm sorry to hear that Sarah. It's good that you have a very positive attitude towards what happened to your baby. Romans 8:28 is one of my favorite verses and it confirms God's faithfulness to all His children. We may never know the whys and wherefores of everything that happens to us but we can always be sure that they are good according to God's purpose in our lives. Let us just continue to trust Him that He will always do what is best for all of us. Thanks for that very inspiring post. I am still praying for you. God bless you all always.

Laikka February 5, 2010 at 11:29 PM

hi sarah...just knew it from mommy's corner. I got miscarriage too...but I know all things work together for good! God has his best plan.

I did not had the courage to share. I am like that..am so much outspoken if its blessings and happiness but if sad things and frustrations, I can't dare to share sometimes! I just want to heal it first..hehh!
GODSPEED!