Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Photoflashback

Friday Photo Flashback
After my wedding in 1993, I was invited to be an Inspirational speaker in the Elementary School where I graduated. I graduated First Honors so they were so eager to invite me to encourage and challenge the coming graduates, especially the principal of the school who was also my teacher in High School. I was still young that time, hehe! Can you see it here? Still fresh and I love this picture because I look pretty, hehe, just kidding.

It's nice to recall those years, looking young and energetic. I'm glad Alicia hosted this, she has more to share with Friday Photoflashback.

Alicia February 12, 2010 at 9:03 AM

Yes, you do look very pretty!!

And what an honor to be asked to speak somewhere!!

Erin February 12, 2010 at 10:13 AM

You look so cute...what an honor to be the keynote speaker at your former school.

Willie a.k.a Reptoz February 12, 2010 at 4:22 PM

Hello Teacher,

It is good to bring back memories. I am a teacher too.

Alexandra February 12, 2010 at 6:42 PM

what a fun thing to be able to do! you look beautiful and in love!

lina@women's perspectives February 13, 2010 at 2:38 AM

You looked so young and beautiful...

Mel Alarilla February 13, 2010 at 2:12 PM

Yes, you are so pretty and very refreshing in this photo. It's nice to sometimes look back at the past and see ourselves as compared to how we look and feel at the present. It's an instant flashback of the past and all the memories they contain. Thanks for the nostalgic post. God bless you all always.

Mommy Liz February 15, 2010 at 3:27 AM

YOu still look pretty up to now. Ano ba ang feelign nag nagsasalita sa mic sa harap ng maraming tao? May stage freight ako, baka manginig ako sa nerbyos, hehehe.

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments February 17, 2010 at 12:14 PM

A great photo to look back on and bring back a memorable occasion!

Blessings & Aloha!
(Thank you so so much for stopping by... please come back any time!)