Monday, December 28, 2009

My Sweetie's Birthday

Today is my sweetie's birthday. Another life to live, and another blessings to receive, yehhhey! I really thank God for my sweetie. I remember when he was still courting me, whhhaaahh many years ago, he would do a lot of things just to please me. He was so sweet, caring and everything I was looking for a man. I'm blessed because I met him when he already knew the Lord. He was a different person before as what my friends and his friends were saying. He was a changed man, changed by the Lord.

Just a short review, hehe!. I was a member of the college choir, that's where I got my scholarship. We were known in and out of the campus. Hubby saw me when we had a concert. Anyways, while I was singing in solo he was attracted to my voice, whaah! That's the time he met me and I never bothered at first when we met because I was so scared of men when I was still young. However, God allowed us to meet again and we became friends. It's a long story, but I will tell you next time. I had learned so many things with my hubby. He's so loving and caring. Words could never be enough how thankful I am to have him. To you sweetie

Yami December 29, 2009 at 1:30 AM

Happy birthday to your hubby. :)

Fe December 29, 2009 at 3:10 AM

wow, that's so sweet...gifted ka pala te ha dahil sa ganda ng boses mo *wink*...happy bday to your hubby

litlit December 29, 2009 at 6:08 AM

Please extend my birthday greeting to your sweetie.

lina@happy family December 29, 2009 at 7:58 AM

Happy birthday to your husband; you two are nice couples...

Mel Alarilla December 29, 2009 at 11:41 AM

Happy Birthday to your hubby Sarah. You have reaped the fruit of your faithfulness to the Lord that is why He blessed you with a wonderful husband. If only men will learn to trust the Lord wholeheartedly and do His will in their lives, then there will be less troubles in this world.
Thanks for the post. BTW, you are already listed in the official registry of Filipinos Unite!!!. Thanks for already posting the official badge in your sideboard. I really appreciate that. You mentioned that you knew about this through the blog of Dhemz. Funny but she is still not a member here. I only include those who will request membership irregardless whether they are my friends or not. The open invitation is there in all my blogs. You could probably give her a hint, lol. God bless you and your family always.

Genejosh December 30, 2009 at 2:04 AM

ba't di ko alam na bday ni Kuya?..Happy birthday Kuya Jonathan. Hope you have many more years to come. Where do u plan to spend your new year's eve? we'll be at Nona's place in Kuan Hin. We love to have you if available kayo..happy new year:)

Mommy Diary December 30, 2009 at 3:55 AM

Happy Birthday to your husband. Sweet naman ng love story nyo. ^^

Mommy Diary
Celebrity Diary

Happy Thoughts December 30, 2009 at 3:55 AM

Happy New Year to you and your family. May you have a prosperous and blessed 2010 ahead. ^^

Happy Thoughts
Handy Reviews

Me December 30, 2009 at 4:41 PM

more birthdays to come and happy new year!

Dhemz December 30, 2009 at 6:33 PM

happy birthday sa sweetie mo te....many more years to come!

happy new year!

Paula December 30, 2009 at 8:21 PM

Pwede ka sumali sa, sis. I followed your blog and grabbed your badge too. Hope you can do the same! ^^

Maria @ LSS December 31, 2009 at 10:55 AM

May God always bless and protect you and your family with His love, and may this year bring joy, happiness, prosperity and good health. Happy New Year!

Mylene January 5, 2010 at 9:45 AM

You are blessed indeed :)

Happy birthday to your sweetie :)