Saturday, November 14, 2009

Yummy Sunday

This is Tom Yam, a delicious Thai food. It is known all throughout Thailand. I can also cook this kind of food. My family loves eating Tom Yam except for my 6-year old, he will cry if he tastes any spicy food. More posts with Perfectly Blended. Come and join us. It's fun.

Manang Kim November 14, 2009 at 6:29 PM

Love spicy soup and this one looks really spicy ^_^. Did I see sampaloc in the bowl? Looks so yummy now I am hungry Lol!

My Life’s Journey in Focus
At my tabletop
My Life’s Photo
My Pride and Joy

Perfectly Blended November 15, 2009 at 2:14 AM

My husband loves Tom Yam. Did you cook this one te?

Nanay November 15, 2009 at 2:16 AM

Oh, I've tried that one before when I was in Thailand. Check out my soup too.

Fe November 15, 2009 at 2:32 AM

i want to taste this one too, but please not make it too spicy haaa haa

Shy November 15, 2009 at 7:21 AM

Hi sis, thanks sa visit sarap ng sunday natin dito ahh, good for taglamig ang ulam mo.

Wag mo na dagdagan sis okay lng yun hehehe no probs.

Ganito lng yun, kapag na click mo yung EC ko hindi ang drop, yung E sa side ng entrecards. Tapos kapag andun ka na sa ec dashboard ko http://entrecard.com/details/128479
nasa right side nakalagay yung "send message" "add favorites" send credits and more. Just click the send credits, then my box to where to put the credits you want to send, thats it.

Jay - agent112778 November 15, 2009 at 9:22 AM

wow tom yum

yum yum talaga

my entry is here

have a Great YUMMY Sunday for us:)

Thanx for the Visit :)

Kero November 16, 2009 at 5:20 AM

Tom Yum Soup! hubby loves this!

hope you can visit my entry here http://kcelebration.blogspot.com/2009/11/yummy-sunday-banana-chocolate-chip.html

nice A November 16, 2009 at 8:40 PM

dear hubby loves tomyum phla and kai. i still prefer our very own sinigang but i do love other thai dishes such as namtok nuea, somtam, etc.
btw, it looks like you're in thailand. js curious how many bloggers are in here and it's fun to know each other.