Saturday, October 10, 2009

Then Sings My Soul Saturdays

Then Sings My Soul is keep going every Saturday. A meme that has a greater part in my growth as a believer of Jesus Christ. I knew Him when I was still in Elementary years. Since then, I learned to sing for His glory and developed my skills in singing, playing the piano. I also learned to direct a choir when I grew older. I have learned to sing hymns with the help of my auntie who loves to sing. My family had always a family altar and we always sang hymns in Ilonggo (Bacolod) version. It's always fresh in my mind. My mother would usually sang alto and we had a nice blending of songs. Oh how I love those days. I also learned hymns during DVBS (Daily Vacation Bible School) - usually on Summer Vacation. One of the hymns that I love: Then Sings My Soul Saturdays is still up. You can join too, try to check it out with Signs, Miracles and Wonders.

Laureen October 10, 2009 at 9:09 AM

power kau ka type of music te ba...pero listening to the video makapanimbawot man sab ug balahibo feeling nimo na naa naka langit with the angels singing.

LivingforGod October 10, 2009 at 10:57 AM

Amen! Praise to the Lord, the Almighty!

I'm glad you were able to visit my blog today :). Have a blessed weeekend in the Lord!

Lisa notes... October 10, 2009 at 11:21 AM

That's a rousing rendition! Thanks for sharing the praise this morning.

Cathy October 10, 2009 at 11:22 AM

Just beautiful, you are very blessed to have had such a rich heritage singing those hymns.

Mocha with Linda October 10, 2009 at 12:21 PM

I love this hymn! Praise to the Lord the Almighty!!

Mary October 10, 2009 at 4:04 PM

Praise to the Lord! What a beautiful choir and wonderful hymn! You are blessed to have a musical family and that loves the Lord! I know our songs of praise reach the heart of God and that He loves to hear us sing unto Him.
God bless!
Mary

Joops October 13, 2009 at 10:04 PM

Very nice choice of song!

I am trying to generate some support for our daughter. I entered her into a Smile Contest, so if you could please vote for her (just once), the contest runs until October 31st and your vote would be so much appreciated. To cast your vote, please go to this link. Please look for Jillian Rylie Cottrill. Thank you very much for all your help!