Thursday, July 23, 2009

Mommy Moments - First Steps

mommy moments
Yes, I agree with Chris, time flies so fast. Days are moving fast, I'm always reminded of God's word that says: "A thousand days is just one day for the Lord"..... Anyways, I'm glad to be part of today's meme, glad that I've brought with us some of their pictures when they were still small. I took a picture of some photos again in my digital camera, that's why it doesn't look good, just for my post today.
This is my eldest son, he was one year old in this picture. Someone gave us this pink stroller and we wanted to use it - lol! Color really didn't matter to us during that time. Now, he's a teenager, times really flies....huh! That means I'm growing older and wiser, hahaha!
This little baby is AJ-my 6-year old with his Papa and cousin, when they were still small, we usually brought them to the beach nearby. AJ was only 8 months in this photo.
First time for us to visit this place in Malaysia, it's the "Twin Tower" at Kuala Lumpur, AJ was only 2 years old and my eldest was 10. My eldest son when he was 10 yrs old, we were blessed by friends and they brought us to Manila Zoo, first time for our kids to visit this Zoo, and first time for us too (haha!), so all of us enjoyed the trip. It's first time for our eldest to ride this huge ostrich.
You can visit Mommy Moments and enjoy viewing other posts. Enjoy and have fun!

Clarissa July 24, 2009 at 12:17 AM

I'm also glad to be a part of your childrens milestones through your pics--thanks for sharing!!^_^

Happy Mommy Moments to you,Mommy Sarah!!^_^

Cecile July 24, 2009 at 12:17 AM

thanks for sharing these wonderful pix of your kids :-); i lived in K.L. before :-), how long did you stay there?

happy mommy moments and thanks for the comments!

nuts July 24, 2009 at 12:24 AM

those were the most wonderful event in life, the firsts..

it is fun to share Mommy Moments and i'm wondrin why i only joined MM recently.

Lalaine July 24, 2009 at 12:24 AM

hahah! si em em diay na sa first pic.. I thought it was AJ at first.. gud he couldn't talk yet when he was in the pink stroller ky I'm sure mureklamo gyd cya why fink iya stroller..hahah!

Kmsuta mo te? I hope you've already recovered..God bless and we're praying for you!..Tricia prayed for kuya AJ the other night too..:)

Lalaine's World
From Asia and Beyond
Day to Day Miracles
Trying to be Fit
Not a Shopaholic

Yami July 24, 2009 at 4:18 AM

Hi for keeps talaga ang mga milestones sa buhay ng kids natin ano. Thanks for sharing this wonderful moments of your kids when they were very young. And thanks for the visit. :D

nel's bebi July 24, 2009 at 7:58 AM

ay so true! when our kids are reaching milestones as they grow old, aside from getting older ourselves, we are also getting wiser! :)

thanks for visiting mymommy moments entry!

-ela

Amor July 24, 2009 at 8:38 AM

My son has a picture with the ostrich at Manila Zoo, but he was barely 2 then kaya umiyak sya sa takot. Happy Mommy Moments! Thanks for visiting and commenting in my blog.

Genejosh July 24, 2009 at 2:04 PM

oi ate it's nice na naa diay imo pics nila nadala noh for their first walk...cute te...

Ate about sa ako digiscrap I used artscow..can i have ur email add so that i could refer you para may points din ako..he..he..if u like...

Mine's here: Hyzyd's "Firsts"

Our Adventures Together/
Her and History
Tasty Exploration

ღ pinaymama ღ July 24, 2009 at 3:29 PM

that's cool, you still have photos of them...

Anyway,
Thanks for stopping by at my post.

Kero July 25, 2009 at 2:20 AM

sarap talaga mag-dig ng old photos noh?! i like that pic by the beach. and the ostrich ride must be fun!

Thank you so much for the visit Sarah! till next MM!

Momma Bams July 25, 2009 at 9:56 AM

time really does flies so fast po talaga.. we only have photos to keep the memories alive. Malalaki na po pala mga kids mo, gosh donT you miss having a baby? hihi

happy Sunday

Chris July 30, 2009 at 3:57 AM

thanks for sharing these pics :) its always great to reminisce...