Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mommy Moments 12 - School Days

mommy moments
How time flies and Mommy Moments is here again. I don't have enough pictures to share since most of my kids' pictures were left in the Phil. and my kids were doing homeschool here. But I'm still excited to share some pictures that I've got here in Thailand.
Just a couple of weeks ago, we sent AJ to a Thai School just for him to enjoy his life being a kid and learn a bit in Thai language and gain more friends. He is a friendly type of person so it's easy for him to mingle with others, whether young or old. Now, he has learned some Thai words and beginning to speak with us.
My teenager has a lot of pictures in the Phil. when he was still a kid but when he started to step on the teenager's stage, he doesn't want to be with us in the picture. He felt awkward. Now we learned to adjust in another phase of life for our kids. We're growing older... lol!
Try to visit Mommy Moments and enjoy reading and viewing the posts.

Alicia June 25, 2009 at 10:52 PM

Wow, what a great opportunity to go to school in Thailand!!!!!

☆Willa☆ June 25, 2009 at 11:36 PM

I understand your feeling regarding your teens that don't want to be in the pix anymore, my seven yrs old is already like that, kung hindi ko pa pagalitan, hindi pa mag po pose for me. :)

~wickedlysexy c",? June 25, 2009 at 11:44 PM

naku, your post reminds me to take more pics of my little one before he gets tires of posing...

mine is up here:
Mommy Moments: School Days

SASSY MOM June 25, 2009 at 11:53 PM

That's a great opportunity indeed! My kids are quite big now and I sometimes have a hard time letting them pose for me. LOL!

nanay,  June 26, 2009 at 1:31 AM

Wow! how time flies ky dako na kaayo si AJ. Last time I saw him toddler pa gyud cya. lol!

Clarissa June 26, 2009 at 1:38 AM

Buti na lang at maraming pics ang mga kids ko ng school days nila(parang nahalata namang palagi akong nasa school lol!)
Nice to know that AJ is enjoying his schooling at Thailand--heard that Thailand is a good palce to live in and the people are friendly.

Thanks for dropping and have a great weekend to you and your family!!^_^

rossel June 26, 2009 at 4:22 AM

it's normal to teenagers to feel awkward. sometimes they don't even want to go out with their family. mas gusto nila friends. pero lilipas din yan.

happy mommy moments!

Chris June 26, 2009 at 7:24 AM

thanks for sharing your pics with us.. :)

Hazel June 26, 2009 at 7:47 AM

you homeschool your kids? wow...i fancy that actually but maybe it's just in my dreams. my cousins kids attend a thai school. hayun fluent na mag thai :-) have a great week!

Evan's Mom June 26, 2009 at 9:14 AM

It must be fun for AJ to learn new language. Thanks for stopping by and have a good weekend :)

Nenette June 28, 2009 at 1:13 AM