Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mommy Moments # 7 - Happy Mommy Moments

mommy moments
This is AJ, he's 6 and loves to eat, play and a lot more...
He also loves to read books especially Bible stories and I have ample time with him because he can't sleep without Mama.

He also loves to take a pose with anybody especially his family.

He loves to play ball games too. This is my eldest. He's turning 14 tomorrow. We could hardly take pictures with him now because he was saying he's already a teenager and he feels old. Myspace happy mothers' day graphics Myspace happy mothers' day graphics You can visit these sites like Funmunch and Aneem for more Mothers' Day pictures. Chris is the host of this Mommy Moments. I continually say thank you so much Chris for this meme. I'm glad that I'm a Mom like you. Blessings to all and HAPPY HAPPY MMOTHERS' DAY to all Moms!!!

Hazel May 7, 2009 at 10:14 PM

Nakaka-aliw ang mga kids. Happy mother's day, Sarah!

Jes May 7, 2009 at 11:05 PM

wow he binata n nga,,hapy birthday to your son and happy mothers day to you =) visit mine here - http://ishiethan.blogspot.com/2009/05/mommy-moments-18-mothers-day.html thanks

Chris May 8, 2009 at 12:21 AM

even if our kids grow up, i know in our eyes, they will forever be our baby, di ba? :)

that is why i cherish all these times that my kids are still small and i take all sorts of pics too :D

happy mothers day :)

Genejosh May 8, 2009 at 2:00 AM

Oh birthday ngayon ni Kuya..Pakigreet happy bday ate...

Close talaga si AJ sa u ate anoh, can't sleep without mama man talaga..

Mine is here:

Happy Mother's Day!
Happy Mommy Moments

CHE-CHE May 8, 2009 at 4:23 AM

Happy mother's day! :)

Beth Moreno May 8, 2009 at 6:13 AM

visiting your mommy moments! he's only 6? huwaw...parang ang laki nya for a 6-year old.

hope you can visit my entry too. happy mom's day! cheers! =)

nel's bebi May 8, 2009 at 7:43 AM

hi sarah! grabe di halatang may teener ka na! happy mothers day!

Lalaine May 9, 2009 at 6:14 AM

Halaka ate! ulitawo na mn kau tanawon si Em em!! He has really grown so fast.. and we can't help it na gyd na teenager na cya.. paspas gyd kau ang panahun..which means I'm also getting older! LOL!!

Please send our birthday greeting to Em te!